All publishers are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from Voxnest, we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your podcast and/or disable your Dynamo account at any time. If your account is disabled, you may not be eligible for further participation in the Dynamo program.Voxnest may exercise its sole discretion in determining whether any use of the Dynamo platform is not in compliance with these policies. Because we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates. In accordance with our online Terms and Conditions, it’s your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here. Exceptions to these policies are permitted only with written authorization from Voxnest.
The Dynamo agreement is not an exclusive commitment, and does not prevent you to signing up with other networks and having sponsors on your own. However, you might be responsible for avoiding competitive placements of advertisers in your podcast content by disabling the relevant IAB categories in your Dynamo interface.
Publishers may not download their own podcasts or use any other means to inflate impressions artificially, including manual methods. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for downloading content or using bots and/or other software for such purpose.
Publishers may not place Dynamo tags on podcasts with content that violates any of our content guidelines. Podcasts with Dynamo ads may not include or refer to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content that threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others
- Content that harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Online sale of alcoholic beverages
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Gambling content
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Dynamo publishers may not insert Voxnest ads on podcasts with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to distribute that content. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). For Dynamo publishers, if we receive a notice or otherwise have reason to believe that your podcast is infringing, we may terminate your participation in the program. You can file a counter-notification via this form. If you believe that a podcast which is participating in the Dynamo program is using your copyrighted material without the rights to do so, please report it using this form.