What is this job position about?
What we're looking for
Talented and highly motivated Support Specialist. You’ll work together with our full remote Customer Support team to help our customers and offer support and advice to development and management teams.
Why this job is important
Offering a high-level customer support is one of the strengths of our company, we want to keep our customers happy and satisfied.
What you’ll learn
You’ll have the opportunity to flex your problem solving and communication skills by working closely with the sales team, management and clients.
What you’ll do
You will be the main point of contact for customers ensuring clients are satisfied and continue to do business with us and use our products and solutions.
- Become a product expert in Voxnest Platforms and Products
- Respond professionally and with expert advice to incoming client inquiries and support issues via phone and email
- Monitor and manage support tickets within the help desk ticketing system
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing, personal customer support
- Create support materials including training documentation, tutorials, and guides to be published on the Voxnest help center to support external clients and internal team learning
- Conduct internal R&D research as needed to build best practices and internal knowledge
- Contribute to shaping the Voxnest product by providing customer feedback to internal management and development teams
- Occasional client training may be required
Which are the requisites to apply for this position?
- You like listening to podcasts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers in a similar role
- Native English speaker, Spanish is a plus
- You have a positive, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-help attitude
- Prior phone support experience is a plus
- Experience with Intercom, Zendesk, TenderApp or other support tools
- You can keep your cool in stressful situations and have the ability to turn around any situation
- You have creative thinking skills, and exceptional multitask skills
- The ability to work well within a team structure, but also with a high level of autonomy
What we offer
Voxnest is a cool place to work thanks to the company's flexibility: we are positive, relaxed, and easygoing. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment by communicating with each other on a daily basis and constantly updating everyone on our work progress or the company's success. It's important to us that every employee feels like an essential part of the company.
In addition, our key benefits are:
- Remote working
- Talented team of people
- No formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls
- Flexible vacation plan, with limitless days
- Yearly training budget to buy books, attend conferences and improve your skills