Customer Support Intern
What is this job position about?
What we're looking for
Highly motivated Support Representative to join our team in Bologna, Italy. You’ll help our customers while offering advice and feedback to development and management teams.
Why this job is important
Offering a high-level customer support is one of the strengths of our company, we want to keep our customers happy and satisfied and want to learn from them how to make our products even better.
What you will learn:
- You’ll have the opportunity to flex your problem solving and communication skills by working closely with the team, the management, and our customers.
- You’ll get to know how a digital business works from behind-the-scenes and get advanced knowledge about the podcasting industry and its technicalities.
- You’ll learn how to manage support requests and process them within an international distributed team which manages hundreds of weekly tickets.
- You’ll become comfortable managing both B2C and B2B communications.
- You will learn to analyze and understand users needs, prioritizing features requests, and discussing solutions which make customers happier.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the main point of contact for customers.
- You’ll ensure clients are satisfied and continue to use our products and solutions.
- You’ll understand the user’s needs and collect the customers’ requests in order to provide the marketing and development teams with feedback and new ideas.
- Becoming a product expert in Voxnest Platforms and Products.
- Responding in a professional way to incoming users’ inquiries by using our helpdesk ticketing system and social media channels.
- Increasing customer satisfaction and building loyalty by providing amazing, personal customer support.
- Creating support materials including training documentation, tutorials, and guides to be published on the help center to support external clients and internal team learning.
- Conducting internal R&D research as needed, to build best practices and internal knowledge.
- Contributing to shaping the Voxnest products by providing customer feedback to internal management and development teams.
- Occasional client training may be required.
Which are the requisites to apply for this position?
- You like listening to podcasts and you’re tech-savvy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML.
- You have a positive, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-help attitude.
- You can keep yourself cool in stressful situations and have the ability to turn around any situation.
- You have creative thinking skills and exceptional multitasking skills.
What we offer
Voxnest is a cool place to work thanks to the company's flexibility: we are positive, relaxed, and easygoing. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment by communicating with each other on a daily basis and constantly updating everyone on our work progress or the company's success. It's important to us that every employee feels like an essential part of the company.
In addition, our key benefits are:
- A talented team of people that will help you develop your professional skillset
- No formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls