What would I do at Voxnest?
You will join a small and talented team who are responsible for managing and continuously evolving the infrastructure, powering the entire Voxnest's podcast hosting and delivery platform.
- Manage a multi-regional infrastructure running fully on AWS
- Work with a diverse set of technologies, using a mix of serverless solutions and containerized applications running on Kubernetes
- Automate all the things
- Continuously improve observability
- Run deep root cause analysis on failures
- Contribute to designing the next-generation of Voxnest's services
What we're looking for
We're looking for a passionate engineer with some experience in both development and SRE / infrastructure.
You should have some production experience with:
- AWS services, in particular: EC2, VPC networking, S3, CloudFront, Lambda
- Docker and a containers orchestrator (ie. Kubernetes)
Plus, there are a couple of strict requirements:
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- European-centric timezone (CET-2/CET+2): we will not consider candidates living outside Europe who stretch their working hours to match the timezone
Finally, you'll get some bonus points if you have any production experience with at least a few of the following technologies:
Why should I choose Voxnest?
Voxnest has a very talented engineering team. Working at Voxnest, you will be in constant contact with the other engineers, and be able to discuss every technological aspect of the product and contribute to designing architectural changes and improvements.
You will continuously learn and work in production with cutting edge technologies (including Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, AWS serverless solutions), keeping up with the high pace of our industry.
Our key benefits are:
- Fully remote team
- A good work-life balance
- Flexible hours according to work deliverables and commitments
- Yearly Company retreat in cool places around the world
- Great opportunities to develop and grow your professional skill set in a dynamic working environment
- Yearly training budget to buy books, attend conferences and improve your skills