PR & Media Specialist
What is this job position about?
What we're looking for
Currently seeking an organized and motivated PR Specialist to be responsible for and to coordinate the day-to-day media relations activities for the Voxnest brands.
What you’ll do
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of media outreach and will be able to create press opportunities and assist in placing products in consumer and digital media.
- Support overall communications and PR strategy and raise awareness about Voxnest’s brand, initiatives and products
- Work closely with management to define metrics and report monthly PR initiatives and results
- Monitor media coverage closely while building long-term relationships with outlets, key decision makers and reporters
- Support trade shows and events with appropriate PR strategies
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure brand recognition and success
- Works collaboratively with Marketing team to align PR strategy with business/marketing communications objectives and to support overall marketing plans
Which are the requisites to apply for this position?
You would be helping to build our brand by creating connections and opportunities with media, industry, and other key players.
- Copywriting abilities for the development of media kits and key press materials (i.e. press releases)
- At least 2 years of experience in Public Relations in a fast growing digital company (in-house or PR agencies) dealing with journalists and key influencers
- Experience with distributing a variety of press release types (free, paid, exclusivity)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experienced with writing articles and press releases
- Having a database of contacts for PR purpose is a plus
- Multitasking and organizational attitude
- You have a positive, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-help attitude
- You can keep yourself cool in stressful situations and have the ability to turn around any situation
- Excellent English writing skills
- Second language is a plus
- You love listening to podcasts and you appreciate the art of storytelling
What we offer
Voxnest is a global company with a motivated international staff located in US, Latin America and Europe; it is a cool place to work thanks to the company's flexibility: we are positive, relaxed, and easygoing. We maintain a friendly yet professional environment by communicating with each other on a daily basis and constantly updating everyone on our work progress or the company's success. Every employee matters and is equally important to the overall functions done in a company
In addition, our key benefits are:
- Remote working environment, live anywhere you want
- Work-life balance
- Flexible hours according to work deliverables and commitments
- Yearly Company retreat in cool places around the world
- Great opportunities to develop and grow your professional skill set in a dynamic working environment
Please submit your CV with a detailed cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements and including some links of the media coverage you got in your past work experiences. A CV with no cover letter will not be considered.