PR & Media Specialist
What is this job position about?
What we're looking for
Currently seeking an organized and motivated PR Coordinator to be responsible for day-to-day media relations activities for the Voxnest brands.
What you’ll do
The Ideal candidate will have an understanding of media outreach and will be able to assist in placing products in consumer and digital media.
- Copywriting abilities for the development of key press materials (i.e. press releases)
- Work closely with agencies to define metrics and report monthly PR initiatives and results
- Collaborate in developing and executing public relations plans
- Collaborate in engaging with influence makers and journalists on a regular basis
- Support the execution of marketing events from PR perspective
- Monitor our brands mentions in the market and interact accordingly
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure brands success
- Works collaboratively with Marketing team to align PR strategy with business/marketing communications objectives and to support overall marketing plans
Which are the requisites to apply for this position?
You would be helping to build our brand by creating connections and opportunities with media, industry, and other key players.
- You like listening to podcasts
- At least 2 years of experience in Public Relations in the podcasting sector (in-house or PR agencies) dealing with journalists working in the podcasting field and key influencers
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experienced in article and press release writing
- Having a database of contacts for PR purpose is a plus
- Multitasking and organizational attitude
What we offer
Voxnest is a cool place to work thanks to the company's flexibility: we are positive, relaxed, and easygoing. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment by communicating with each other on a daily basis and constantly updating everyone on our work progress or the company's success. It's important to us that every employee feels like an essential part of the company.
In addition, our key benefits are:
- Remote working
- Talented team of people
- No formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls
- Flexible vacation plan, with limitless days
- Yearly training budget to buy books, attend conferences and improve your skills